Fees and Charges
Fees and charges apply to:
- a range of valuations undertaken for Government agencies and statutory bodies
- certified copies obtained under the Valuation of Land Act 2001.
From 1 July 2020, the prescribed fee for a certified copy is
$29.88 (ex GST)
Below is an Application for:
- A New Valuation - Section 44(1)
- A Certified Copy of an Entry on a Valuation Roll - Section 52(2)
- A Certified Copy of a Certificate of a New Valuation - Section 52(4)
Valuation and Certified Copy Application Form (89Kb)
All OVG fees and charges are calculated based on the
Fee Units Act 1997 administered by the Department of Treasury and Finance. These fees are adjusted each financial year.
Current Unit Fee Calculations.
We do not charge a fee for:
- Statutory Valuations - either Fresh Valuations or Supplementary Valuations.
- Objections to Statutory Valuations
Contact the Office of the Valuer-General for more details regarding our fees and charges