The Office of the Surveyor General - Capability Statement
The Office of the Surveyor General provides a range of specialist services, including:
- property surveys for titling, land administration or development purposes
- survey investigation, rectification and the resolution of boundary disputes
- geodetic and mapping services
- project control and audit surveys
- specialist consultancy and advice.
Our specialist program managers are supported by senior registered land surveyors and other professional and technical staff.
Government Survey Services (238 KB)