Since 1975 we have been publishing a report series.
These reports document results of various surveys, assessments and research undertaken or organised by staff, including co-authored works with people from other institutions or private individuals.
The name of the report series has changed several times since 1975 and this is reflected on the documents.
Previous names were:
- Wildlife Division Technical Report (1975-1989)
- Wildlife Division Scientific Report (1990-1991)
- Scientific Report (1991-1992)
- Wildlife Report (1994-1998)
- Nature Conservation Report (1998-present)
Reports are infrequently published with an average of four per year since 1990.
They are not refereed but parts of reports may have been published in peer reviewed journals. Most have been lodged with the Departmental library, State library, and National library.
Some of the reports may be downloaded below.