Species for Profit
This publication will help producers choose the most appropriate species and cultivars for their specific site - for pastures, forage or cash crops. These decisions are becoming more difficult as the choice range increases and the marketplace becomes more competitive.
- Pasture grasses comparison table
- Ryegrasses - separating out the species
- Pasture legumes (overview)
- Perennial legumes comparison table
- Annual legumes comparison table
- Fodder crop comparison tables
- Brassica fodder crops
- Cereals for fodder production (overview)
- Annual and short-lived ryegrasses
- Pasture legumes as forage crops
- Cash crop comparison table - Cereals
- Cereals (overview)
- Cash crop comparison table - Legumes
- Grain legumes (overview)
- Perennial herbs and
- Tips and tricks.
Published by Department of Primary Industries, Water and Environment.
(Published in 2006)
Copyright Government of Tasmania 2006
This publication is now only available online.
Species for Profit Book (Broadband Version)
Species for Profit Book (For users on slower connections)