Carbon Farming Advice Rebate Pilot Program
STATUS: Opening soon
This Program is scheduled to open in November 2021.
Carbon farming and opportunities for primary producers to enter the carbon credit market can be complex to consider.
The Carbon Farming Advice Pilot Rebate Program provides primary producers with rebates of up to $10,000 for advice sought about the costs and benefits of accessing carbon credits, auditing requirements, and on-ground actions that are eligible for carbon credits.
The Scheme is administered by the Agriculture and Water Division of the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment.
- The total funding available for the pilot is $250,000
- Rebates of $1 for each $1 spent on eligible advice
- Individual rebates are limited to a maximum of $10,000
- The Program will remain open until funds are expended
This rebate is available to Tasmanian primary producers for expenditure on eligible advice from approved advisers about undertaking carbon farming project/s on their land.
Guidelines and application forms
Applicants should read the Guidelines prior to applying and should carefully consider the eligibility criteria and the lists of eligible and ineligible activities before submitting an application. Please attach additional pages to your application if you require more space.
- Program Guidelines will be available soon.
- Program application form will be available soon.
- Approved Adviser Fact Sheet will be available soon.
The Department welcomes enquiries at any stage in the process.