FarmPoint 1300 292 292
FarmPoint provides easier access and a single contact point for primary producers. We'll direct you to the best source of information, within DPIPWE or elsewhere.
FarmPoint provides access to agricultural information, as well as useful tools and factsheets for a variety of industries and services. Our service is easy to use and free.
Services we offer
- Phone service: 1300 292 292 Speak to the FarmPoint team Monday to Friday 9:00am until 4:45pm
- Visit our FarmPoint website for more information on our services which assists farmers and primary industries
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and the team will respond quickly during work hours
- Access to information and advice for primary producers about everything including
- start-up to marketing opportunities
- the licences, registrations or permits you need to operate your business
- updates on government initiatives and legislation and
- a range of available grants and loans for disaster recovery.
- Download FarmPoint brochure
Frequently Asked Questions
We would welcome your call and below are a few of the more common enquiries FarmPoint receives.