Dairy Energy Efficiency Program Grants
The Tasmanian Government has announced the 12 recipients of the Dairy Energy Efficiency Program Grants. The program provides subsidies of up to $20,000 to assist dairy farmers reduce their on-farm energy costs.
- A.R Wadley P/L - Deloraine
- Delmont Trading Trust - Cressy
- Leigh Pinner Farms P/L - Brittons Swamp
- McLennan’s Holdings P/L - Meander
- Lloyd Langham - Riana
- Flowerdale Valley Dairies - Flowerdale
- J & M Williams - Legerwood
- Glen Huon Dairy - Glen Huon
- Telita Dairies P/L - Derby
- N.S Brock P/L - Montana
- Charlston Trust - Dairy Plains
- Badcock Farming Ent. - Thirlstane
The grants will allow dairy farmers to undertake a professionally conducted energy audit to identify and recommend infrastructure up-grades, and then to purchase and install this infrastructure to improve energy efficiency and reduce their costs.
The Program was administered by the Agriculture and Water Division of the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment on behalf of the Tasmanian Government.
Applications for a rebate under the Program were made via the online SmartyGrants application process, using guidelines developed to provide information about the Program including eligibility criteria, application and assessment processes and other important information.
The program is now closed.