Report on the Irrigation Satisfaction Survey - Season 2015-16
In August 2016 the Minister for Primary Industries and Water wrote to over 2,500 water users seeking their feedback on their experiences during the 2015-16 irrigation season.
The survey questions were developed by Tasmanian Irrigation and the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment and sought responses to the following:
- Region of the State.
- Irrigation water used between October 2015 and April 2016.
- Source of supply.
- Awareness of the Extreme Dry Conditions Policy.
- Assistance to farming businesses of the Extreme Dry Conditions Policy.
- Restrictions to supply of irrigation water during October 2015 and April 2016.
- Satisfaction with service and support supplied by the relevant water provider.
- An opportunity to make further comments were also provided.
The survey commenced on 30 August 2016 and closed on 8 October 2016. A
total of 571 responses were received with 21 completed online and the
rest submitted as hardcopies that were manually entered into Survey
Monkey by Departmental staff.
The attached Report presents and analyses the responses received.
Report on the Irrigation Satisfaction Survey - Season 2015-16 (524Kb)