Power of Attorney Forms
- Form 1 - General Particular Power of Attorney. This form is good for a one-off situation, if you want to limit your attorneys power for a particular purpose e.g. sign documents for the sale of your house.
Form 1 (21 KB)
- Form 2 - General Power of Attorney. This form can be useful for giving your attorney general power over your affairs for a short period of time e.g. while you are overseas on holiday.
Form 2 (21 KB)
- Form 3 - Particular Enduring Power of Attorney. This form will give your attorney power to act for you in a limited situation as directed even if you lose mental capacity.
Form 3 (47 KB)
- Form 4 - General Enduring Power of Attorney. This form gives your attorney full power to act on your behalf on all matters relating to property and financial even if you lose mental capacity. This is the most commonly used Power of Attorney.
Form 4 (47 KB)
- Form 5 - Registration Form. This form must be completed and attached to all instruments lodged for registration. The form 5 is included with the .pdf files. If you require the form 5 by itself, it is available in the Supporting Documents section on the Tasmanian On-Line Land Dealings (TOLD) system accessable through LIST (Land Information Systems Tasmania) website.
- Land Titles Office Fees A list of fees for the registration of an instrument in the Powers of Attorney Register, obtaining a copy from the Register or searching the Register.