All Land Titles Office (LTO) plan form sheets are printed as individual sheets each requiring appropriate signatures and dates to support lodgement. These plan forms have been in use since 1 January 2005 and each individual sheet is available for viewing
All plans lodged should be completed on these plan form sheets. When lodging plans please ensure:
- Council approval is included with every plan of survey lodged
- Relevant signatures and dates are provided as indicated on plan forms prior to lodgement at this office
- The name of the survey firm is included on council approval pages, strata site plans and on amending strata pages.
Plan forms pre-prepared for lodging purposes are
available from the Land Titles Office in either hard copy and/or
electronic format for use with computer aided drawing packages.
printing plan form sheets for lodgement at the Land Titles Office
should ensure there is no variation from the original plan forms. In
addition, all printed plan form sheets should conform with the
- A3 size
- minimum paper thickness of 135gsm
- able to withstand erasure and amendment without affecting paper quality
- capable of permanently retaining ink work and/or print (an inkjet printer is recommended).
Prior to lodging plans at the Land Titles Office clients are advised as follows:
- folding plan form sheets may cause the plan to be rejected
- shading on plans will not readily scan and may cause the plan to be rejected
- amendments to data are to remain transparent by the plan, ie. white-out amendments will not be accepted
- plan data is to be prepared at a recognised scale
- all plans should be prepared in accordance with the Land Titles Office Plan Drawing Specifications.
Where Plan of Survey Annexure Sheets are used:
- these must be lodged in conjunction with an Index Plan (labelled "INDEX PLAN")
- each lot (or easement) must be shown in its entirety on at least one sheet of the plan.
Land Titles Office plan forms are available for purchase from the Land Titles Office as follows:
- hard copy individual forms printed on 296gsm arctic embossed ivory board at $1.10 per sheet
disks containing the set of plan forms for use with either
Microstation, Autocad Release 12 or Autocad 2000 software packages at
$22.00 per disk.
To purchase these plan forms please forward a request to the Land Titles Office Plan Records Section (see details below).
The Land Titles Office plan forms are detailed below:
Please note that plan form images printed from this website are for VIEWING ONLY and NOT for plan creation.
Contact: Plan Records Section - Manager
Manager Plan Records
134 Macquarie Street
Hobart TAS 7000
Phone: 03 6165 4167
Fax: 03 6223 8089
Department switchboard: 1300 368 550 (local call cost)