History of Surveyors General of Tasmania

As part of ongoing work to preserve the history of Tasmania and Tasmanian people, the Office of the Surveyor General has developed a pictorial honour board that depicts and records the Surveyors General of Tasmania, from the first appointment in 1825 through to the present day.

Surveyors General of Tasmania Honour Board (4.64 MB)


Contact

Office of the Surveyor General
134 Macquarie Street
HOBART TAS 7000
Phone: 03 6165 4444
Email: osg@dpipwe.tas.gov.au

Back Home