Cadet and Graduate Opportunities
Join the DPIPWE Cadetship Program
your career in Management
with one of Tasmania's largest employers.
- Are you an Undergraduate studying Management, or a related discipline at the University of Tasmania?
- Do you want to be paid while you study?
Then the DPIPWE Cadetship Program might be for you!
As part of the Program you will:
- Work full-time with DPIPWE and be supported to study your undergraduate degree part-time (2 subjects per Semester)
- Be paid a full-time salary and receive paid time off to attend lectures, tutorials and exams
- Have access to excellent employment conditions including competitive salaries, generous leave entitlements and flexible working arrangements
- Be part of a learning and development program tailored to your needs
- Build your skills and experience in an interesting and diverse organisation
- Receive mentoring and guidance to help you along your career path
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference to Tasmania and the Tasmanian community
- Set yourself up for a career in Management
If you want to work with the best in the industry and help make a difference to Tasmania, then this is the program for you!
Positions are advertised annually. Information is provided below on upcoming recruitment dates.
Expressions of Interest
The next round of Cadetship recruitment will be for Semester 2 2017. We are currently seeking expressions of interest. Please send your name and preferred email address to Learning@dpipwe.tas.gov.au to register. Once registered, you will receive an email notification when the positions are advertised and open for applications.
DPIPWE recognises the importance of the fresh perspective and new ideas that graduate recruits provide. Our
Graduate Development Program
will demonstrate DPIPWE's strong commitment to graduates professional and personal development.
Please note there is no current general recruitment process. Graduates are recruited as specific places become available. These are published on the
Tasmanian Government Jobs Website
The Program is currently being re-developed and will be launched in late 2017.
The Program will be part of DPIPWE's long-term response to organisational development. It is an example of the opportunities DPIPWE is developing to meet the needs of graduate and professional recruits.